A protester who was shot during the Lekki Toll Gate and treated at a private hospital stole one of the nurses’ phones.
A protester receiving free treatment at a private hospital after the Lekki Toll Gate incident managed to successfully steal from a nurse treating him.
He stole her phone but was unlucky and caught.
Social media users got angry and shared their opinions:
- “They should change his blood cos the thing dey him blood
- “A person’s physical condition do not change the condition of his spirit”….Pastor Chris
- This one can never be part of the protesters this Shuld be one of d hoodlums that met his doom
- He must have gone to the toll gate to see if he can pick pocket or steal, not to protest
- Wait o, people mumu o, How e be wan take carry the phone run? How can people be this senseless🤦🏾♂️
- Another way to call attack us… Open that wound… I wonder how they paid Una to act this rubbish. Am not buying what you are selling
- 😀😀😀😀😀😀… Naso him life worst pass. Believe me he don’t know anything about the protest. He’s one of the low level youth.
- See his eyes shinning. Anuofia
- Lies , propaganda, government settings, I hate politics.
- Lies, to think y’all even believed this 🤦🏾♂️
- Chai! I feel so ashamed. Why? With all the goodness you’ve experienced and gotten, why would such thought come to his head and he couldn’t even resist it? We have a long way to go in this country o. Just imagine.
- Spirit of thief run in his blood 😂😂😂
Some Nigerian protesters were shot at Lekki Toll Gate allegedly by some military officers. Many people got hurt and others too lost their lives.
They were protesting against Police brutality.
Watch the video below: